for adults and children
Ultrasound diagnostics is the most popular in the world diagnostics method for various diseases. The method is highly informative, absolutely safe and easy to perform. Most ultrasound examinations do not require any additional preparation, and the results can be obtained immediately after the procedure.
Ultrasound diagnostics is often crucial to diagnose adequately, as well to evaluate the treatment effectiveness and to monitor disease dynamics. In addition, due to the safety of the method, ultrasound is prescribed for the prevention and early diagnostics of diseases.
Ultrasound diagnostics at the Healthy&Happy Medical Center is performed using modern equipment from the leading manufacturer of medical equipment Toshiba (Japan).
At the Healthy&Happy Medical Center, an ultrasound scan can be used to examine the following organs and systems:
- urinary system: bladder and urinary ducts;
- digestive system: organs of the abdominal and retroperitoneal cavity, kidneys;
- thyroid gland;
- musculoskeletal system: achilles tendon, soft tissues and joints;
- cardiovascular system: heart echocardiography, dopplerography of the neck and head vessels, arteries and limbs veins;
- mammary glands.
We conduct ultrasound diagnostics of the pelvic organs in men and women, namely research:
- prostate gland;
- female reproductive organs (uterus and ovaries).
The Ultrasound during pregnancy plays an important role in the early diagnosis of fetal abnormalities and the deteсtion of fetal age. At the Healthy&Happy Medical Center, you can get an ultrasound of the fetus (1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester of pregnancy) and dopplerography of the fetoplacental complex and the fetus.
The Ultrasound diagnostics in pediatrics use to detect at an early stage and prevent the child's development pathologies, as well as to confirm the diagnosis. We perform ultrasound examinations of the hip joints, pelvic organs, abdominal cavity and kidneys, urinary system, and thyroid gland. We also perform echocardiography and neurosonography for children.
All ultrasound examinations are performed by doctors prescriptions only. For the purposes of disease prevention USD should perform one time a year (or more often, if there are risk factors for the cancer development). The following organs are examined:
- thyroid gland;
- prostate gland;
- mammary glands (up to 40 years).
Ultrasound Preparation at Healthy&Happy Medical Center
Some types of ultrasound examinations require special preparation procedures.
Examination of the abdominal organs:
- a couple of days before the USD, exclude from daily nutrition raw vegetables, milk, black bread, legumes, high-calorie foods, including carbonated drinks from the diet;
- for constipation, take medications recommended by your doctor;
- just before the USD procedure avoid eating for 6 hours (procedure performs on an empty stomach).
Examination of the pelvic organs transabdominally
- USD performs with a full bladder (avoid urinating 3 hours before the procedure and drink at least 1 liter of fluid).
Examination of the pelvic organs transvaginally;
- USD is performed with an empty bladder.
- in cases of excess body weight and increased gas formation in the intestine - preparation, like USD of the abdominal organs.
- examination is best done on the 6th - 12th day of the menstrual cycle;
- women who are in menopause can be diagnosed on any day.
All other types of ultrasound examinations do not require special preparation.
How is an ultrasound performed
The USD is painless and not discomfort. Ultrasound is performed in real time. Using a special sensor, the doctor and patient can monitor the studied area on the of the USD device. Thus, at the end of the study, you get the conclusion of the examination.
One of the advantages of ultrasound is the absence of contraindications and limitations of use.
Ultrasound is not performed just after gastroscopy and colonoscopy, as well as X-ray examinations of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
If you have diabetes mellitus, ischemic or hypertensive heart disease, special preparation may be required before an ultrasound scan by doctor’s consultation about the possibility of taking medications and a strict diet.
|Abdominal and urinary system ultrasound||479,00|
|Abdominal and renal ultrasound (pediatrics)||414,00|
|Abdominal ultrasound (complex)||398,00|
|Abdominal ultrasound (pediatrics)||334,00|
|Achilles tendon ultrasound||248,00|
|Cervical vessels doppler sonography||397,00|
|Doppler sonography of brain vessels||397,00|
|Doppler sonography of lower extremity arteries||394,00|
|Doppler sonography of lower extremity veins||472,00|
|Doppler sonography of upper extremity arteries||414,00|
|Doppler sonography of upper extremity veins||414,00|
|Fetal ultrasound (2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy)||635,00|
|Fetal ultrasound (first trimester of pregnancy)||468,00|
|Mammary gland ultrasound||381,00|
|Ophthalmic fundus examination||280,00|
|Pelvic ultrasound (pediatrics)||270,00|
|Soft tissue ultrasound||305,00|
|Spirography with medication||370,00|
|Standard 12 Lead ECG including interpretation||153,00|
|Thyroid ultrasound (pediatrics)||270,00|
|Transabdominal pelvic ultrasound||391,00|
|Transabdominal prostate ultrasound||413,00|
|Transrectal prostate ultrasound||461,00|
|Transvaginal pelvic ultrasound||437,00|
|Ultrasound of both joints||380,00|
|Ultrasound of one joint||305,00|
|urinary system ultrasound (pediatrics)||270,00|